- The Grand Traverse Regional Community Foundation Urgent Needs Fund
- Munson Healthcare Foundation COVID help center
- Michigan DNR latest COVID updates
- United Way of Northwest Michigan COVID volunteer needs
- American Hiking Society: Hiking Responsibly
- National Recreation and Park Association
- Rails to Trails Conservancy: Staying Active With Trails While Social Distancing
- American Trails: What Coronavirus Means for Outdoor Recreation
- American Trails: The Respite of Trails and Outdoor Recreation
Physical Distancing Outside
- Do not visit the trails if you are exhibiting symptoms
- Follow all CDC’s guidelines
- Avoid crowding at trailheads and parking areas
- Give people at least 6’ of distance on the trails
- Let other trail users know you are coming from behind (ring a bell, state your presence)
- Do not use benches, picnic tables or playgrounds
- Do not gather in groups and avoid places where groups may form
- Carry hand sanitizer and do not touch your face
In light of COVID-19 and Michigan Executive Order 2020-21, the TART Trails office is closed until further notice. All staff are available via cell phone and email.
For general information requests, please email email@example.com.
TART Trails, Inc.
PO Box 252
Traverse City, MI 49685
Monday – Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM
We are located at 148 East Front Street, Suite 201, above Talbot’s in downtown Traverse City.
We encourage comments and user interaction and moderate posts based on our Social Media Comments Policy.
Sign up for our Enewsletter
Sign up for our E-Newsletter that comes out bi-weekly with updates. Click here!