We had so much fun opening the Tails to Trails event up to a wider audience last year with the virtual format, that we have decided to do it again! Join us, remotely, anytime between May 14 – May 23 to complete your four-pawed 5K. Don’t have a dog? No problem, use this race as a good excuse to get outside and get some fresh air, everyone is invited to this party!
How do I participate?
● Register yourself or your family below.
● Choose to complete the race at your convenience May 14 – May 23.
● Complete the race wherever you like – on your favorite trail, run around your neighborhood, walk around the block, go back and forth in your living room. This is not a timed event.
● To be eligible for our contest prizes, participants must complete the registration and email email@example.com a photo from their 5K.
● Prize winners will be announced via email and social media on Tuesday, May 25.
● BONUS – If you don’t live in the greater Traverse region, you can still participate – this is your chance to participate in our annual Tails to Trails Four-Pawed 5K!
Your race registration supports personal and community health and wellbeing by helping provide transportation and recreation opportunities accessible to all! Registration for this event is 100% tax deductible.
$20 Individual/$40 Family
Registration will remain open through 10 am on Sunday, May 23.
Prizes will be randomly awarded to a few lucky participants who complete a registration form and submit a photo from their 5k to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW THIS YEAR – Pet Portraits!
Donate $50 and receive an illustration of your pet by local author/illustrator Ted Pryde.
- Select ‘Pet Portrait’ donation option during registration – or donate below if you are not participating in Tails to Trails.
- Upload a photo of your pet.
- Ted will create your pet portrait and mail it to the address you provide.
The pet portrait fundraiser is made possible by the
Susan Soffredine Rauser State Farm Agency and Ted Pryde.
Thank you to our event sponsors!