Tour de TART 2020
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network
July 10, 2020 – July 26, 2020
What is it?
The 2020 Tour de TART is a true tour of the TART Trails network. You’re invited to experience nearly 100 miles of trail by running, walking, biking, skating and/or roller skiing your way across the TART Trails bingo card.
How can I participate?
- Register yourself and your family members below, you will be sent a Bingo card and instructions via email in early July.
- Complete your Bingo card between July 10-July 26. Bingo cards can be completed electronically or printed.
- Prizes will be randomly awarded to lucky participants throughout the event.
- All participants who complete the registration form and submit their completed horizontal, vertical, or diagonal Bingo pattern will be eligible to choose a prize at an in-person prize pick up between July 24-26.
- Have FUN enjoying the TART network–stay active, stay healthy and stay safe!
How do I register?
Your race registration supports personal and community health and well being by helping provide transportation and recreation opportunities accessible to all! Click the button below to register.
$30 adults / $15 children (age 17 and under)
Registration for this event is 100% tax deductible.
Virtual events connect and motivate us—they remind us that we’re still all in this together. We may not be able to gather together, but we are still united in supporting strong, healthy, resilient communities!
Prize Pick up
Prize pick up will be at the Caboose on the Leelanau Trail on Carter Rd. In addition to choosing a prize from the swag table, we are inviting all participants to enjoy a special treat from our partners listed below:
Sunday, July 26, 10 am – Noon
Enjoy a slice of cherry pie from Grand Traverse Pie Company!
Bring your printed Bingo card to the prize pick up, or email your completed Bingo card to firstname.lastname@example.org before you arrive to claim your prize. Please list the first and last name of the registered participant in the subject line of your email.
A gloved TART representative will distribute your selected prize. We will have plenty of sanitizer on hand and will maintain proper 6-foot physical distance. Community health and safety is our number one priority! Please contact us if you are unable to claim your prize during one of the three pick up windows.
All participants who complete the registration form and submit their completed horizontal, vertical, or diagonal Bingo pattern will be eligible to choose prizes from:
- The TART Trails swag table
- Reusable insulated tote bags from the Simonton Group
A few lucky participants will also be awarded prizes throughout the event from:
Open the full Bingo Card with additional directions by clicking the link to the PDF below. Your Bingo Card can be completed electronically or printed.
Please follow the CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of Covid-19:
>Don’t use the trail if you feel sick
>Wash your hands, carry sanitizer and pack your mask if you will in an enclosed space
>Observe 6-foot social distancing from people outside your household
>If the trail is busy, please find another trail
>Bring your own water and snacks and leave no trace